THE HIGHLANDERS ARE IN THE HUDSON VALLEY LACROSSE LEAGUE
Games/Practices run from Mid-April through Mid-June and can be on any day of the week (not necessarily the designated practiced day). Final practice and game schedules will be distributed by the coaches as the season gets closer.
Please note - we are working through all COVID regulations to create the safest, atmosphere for all players. The rules of the game will be altered slightly to ensure safety for all players.
- U8 will be offered clinic style for a few “learn-to-play” games.
- U10 and U12 will potentially have a 8-10 game schedule against other community teams.
- Registration fee now includes US Lacrosse Registration.
- All players must have their own lacrosse stick, colored mouth guard and cleats.
- Players will need shoulder pads, arm pads, gloves, and helmet. Equipment can be rented for $40 fee ($25 for grades U8)
- In order to comply with COVID-19 regulations, we are limited to the number of players we can take. We recommend you register early to secure your spot.
- Masks must be worn whenever the player is not physically playing on the field. All parents must wear a mask at all times and practice six feet social distancing. We ask that you limit the number of spectators you bring to the field whenever possible.