We are super excited to bring Summer Fun into your home! Our virtual summer camp programs give kids the opportunity to connect with our staff and other campers. Each virtual program brings some of our favorite parts of camp right to you.
A few things to know:
- Each class cost covers all four weeks. Save an additional $5 per class after the first one.
- Class sizes are limited so your child can get the most out of each experience.
- Any class with an asterisk includes a pre-package material box. Boxes will be available for a contact-less pick up the week before the class begins. Information will follow once you are registered.
- All class zoom links will be emailed out 24 hours prior to the first class.
- Material box costs are non-refundable.
- There will be two recreation department staff members on every zoom.
Conjure up your inner wizard and join us to brew up some crazy concoctions that bubble, fizz, stretch, change color, grow, shrink and amaze (and learn a little science along the way!) All materials will be prepackaged and kid friendly!
- 1st-3rd Grade: Mondays, 4 weeks, 10:30-11:15am
- 4th-6th Grade: Mondays, 4 weeks, 11:30am -12:15pm
Do you think you have what it takes to be a brilliant detective? Join us each week to find out! Each week we’ll race to solve this week’s mystery by solving puzzles, breaking codes, and using our powers of observation and reasoning to clear the case! We may even use a little science on our journey! All materials needed prepackaged so all you need to bring is a pencil, paper and your wits!
- 1st-3rd Grade: Mondays, 4 weeks, 12:30-1:15pm
- 4th-6th Grade:Wednesdays, 4 weeks, 12:30-1:15pm
Even if we can’t be at camp, that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy one of the best parts of being there: Arts & Crafts! Each week we’ll express our creativity with a variety of projects that allow us to express ourselves and keep the spirit of camp alive! Most necessary materials will be prepackaged for use so all you need to provide is your imagination!
- 1st-3rd Grade: Wednesdays, 4 weeks, 11:30am-12:15pm
- 4th-6th Grade: Wednesdays, 4 weeks,10:30-11:15am
Summer Stock (1st-3rd Grade)
Love to sing, dance and put on a show? Then join us for lots of fun activities involving music, movement and imagination and maybe even a little acting! We’ll have sing-a-longs, play simple improv games like charades, have a dance party and maybe make some instruments and masks and make believe we’re characters from our favorite stories!
- Tuesdays, 4 weeks, 11:30am-12:15pm
Summer Stock (4th-6th Grade)
Love to sing, dance and put on a show? Then join us for lots of fun activities involving music, movement and imagination and maybe even a little acting! We’ll do karaoke, play name that tune, play improv games, have some dance challenges, and maybe even put together a skit or two.
- Tuesday, 4 weeks, 12:30am-1:15pm
Junior Chefs (4th-6th Grade)
Want to whip up some tasty treats to enjoy this summer? Then join us to create some delicious dishes that use only the microwave or the refrigerator- no stove or oven required! We’ll focus on a different meal each week: breakfast, lunch and snacks, dinner and dessert. An ingredient list will be emailed shortly after registration to be sure you have what you need to wow your family and your taste buds!
- Thursdays, 4 weeks, 12:30-1:15pm
Nature Quest (1st-3rd Grade)*
One of the best things about camp is getting to explore the great outdoors, so this class is the next best thing. Each week we’ll explore the world around us, and do a little simple science and nature and recycled crafts too!
- Tuesdays, 4 weeks, 10:30-11:15am
Fun & Games
Join us to spend time with your friends and play a variety of traditional camp games with an online twist: each week will bring a different mix of games designed to wake up your brain, get you moving and tickle your funny bone!
- 1st-3rd Grade: Thursdays, 4 weeks, 11:30 am -12:15pm
- 4th-6th Grade: Thursdays, 4 weeks, 10:30-11:15am