Break out the tie dye, macramé and color wars and join us as we take a trip back in time and go old school for summer camp!! We’ll have tons of fun including outdoor games, hikes and nature, arts and crafts, silly science, wacky theme days and awesome special events. You never know what great experiences each new day will bring!
Summer Camp Special - Buy 6 weeks get the 7th for free!!!
Dates: 8 weeks starting June 28 (There will be no camp on July 5th.)
Fee: $125 per week for residents
All campers must have an updated medical form and current physical on file prior to the first day of camp.
Registration will happen on-line or over the phone only - no in person registration will be accepted this year!!
- All Department of Health and CDC Guidelines will be in effect at the time of camp. We anticipate that the guidelines will change, likely multiple times, between now and June 28th.
- We are monitoring all regulations and are in constant communication with the Putnam County Department of Health to ensure that we offer the safest environment possible for our campers.
- As of today, camp will be operating at 50% capacity. If/when we are allowed to have more children attend, we will work from the waitlist. We recommend putting your child on the waitlist if the week you want is currently full.
- All campers will receive COVID-19 guidelines via email approx. 1 month prior to the start of camp.
- Due to our reduced capacity this year, at this point, we will not be accepting non-resident registration for our day camp program. We hope to see our capacity increase so that we can open up registration to non-residents at a later date.
Additional Forms and Files: