Summer Camp 2021 - Before Camp
Fee: $40 Resident
All campers must have an updated medical form and current physical on file prior to the first day of camp.
You must be registered for the week of camp prior to registering for after care. If you are on a camp wait list, you can not register for after care.
Registration will happen on-line or over the phone only - no in person registration will be accepted this year!!
- All Department of Health and CDC Guidelines will be in effect at the time of camp. We anticipate that the guidelines will change, likely multiple times, between now and June 28th.
- We are monitoring all regulations and are in constant communication with the Putnam County Department of Health to ensure that we offer the safest environment possible for our campers.
- As of today, camp will be operating at 50% capacity. If/when we are allowed to have more children attend, we will work from the waitlist. We recommend putting your child on the waitlist if the week you want is currently full.
- All campers will receive COVID-19 guidelines via email approx. 1 month prior to the start of camp.
- Due to our reduced capacity this year, at this point, we will not be accepting non-resident registration for our day camp program. We hope to see our capacity increase so that we can open up registration to non-residents at a later date.