Zumba Gold is the level of Zumba that is for true beginners, active older adults, or anyone that would like to check out Zumba but feels that for whatever reason they would like to ease into it. The easy routines alternate fast and slow rhythms, which in addition to providing a good cardio workout, tone the muscles, sharpen the mind - and put a smile on your face!
This class will be held in person and live streamed via ZOOM.
- instructor: Kelly House
- Day: Thursday
- Format: Live and Zoom
- This class will be livestreamed via zoon - zoom links will be emailed out 24 hours to the first class.
- Class size are limited so you can get the most out of each experience.
- Masks are strongly encourage for all participants. However if are not required to wear a mask if you are fully vaccinated. If you are not fully vaccinated, you are still required to wear a mask while indoors.
- As of today, we are requiring masks for all individuals who enter the Community Center. However, you may remove your mask during your program activity.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or experienced any symptoms in the past 10 days, please do not come to the program activity and call for more information.