Through her Basic Pilates class, Kelly is introducing students to Buff Bones®, a medically-endorsed system of movement for bone and joint health, which leverages bone-strengthening and balance techniques along with Pilates, functional movement, strength training and therapeutic exercise. Toning your arms, hips, back and abs, the program strives to improve posture is safe for those with osteoporosis.
The class will be held in person and live streamed via ZOOM.
- Instructor: Kelly House
- Day: Friday
- Format: Live and Zoom
- This class will be livestreamed via zoon - zoom links will be emailed out 24 hours to the first class.
- Class size are limited so you can get the most out of each experience.
- All participants must bring their own yoga mat.
- Masks are strongly encourage for all participants. However if are not required to wear a mask if you are fully vaccinated. If you are not fully vaccinated, you are still required to wear a mask while indoors.
- As of today, we are requiring masks for all individuals who enter the Community Center. However, you may remove your mask during your program activity.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or experienced any symptoms in the past 10 days, please do not come to the program activity and call for more information.