The use of light weights and gentle cardiovascular movements are combined to improve overall muscle tone and heart health. Participants will enjoy fun music while working in a group exercise atmosphere of support in the Rec Center Gym. Don't have any weights, now worries we can get creative with basic household items.
This class will be held in person and live streamed via ZOOM.
- Instructor: Cecily Hall
- Day: Mondays
- Format: Live and Zoom
- This class will be livestreamed via zoon - zoom links will be emailed out 24 hours to the first class.
- Class size are limited so you can get the most out of each experience.
- Masks are strongly encourage for all participants. However if are not required to wear a mask if you are fully vaccinated. If you are not fully vaccinated, you are still required to wear a mask while indoors.
- As of today, we are requiring masks for all individuals who enter the Community Center. However, you may remove your mask during your program activity.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or experienced any symptoms in the past 10 days, please do not come to the program activity and call for more information.