This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This class will be based on Sue Aislby’s Levels system of dog training. It is open for dogs and trainers of all levels, though we will begin at the beginning. Because the Levels program starts where you are and ends with championship titles, it really is good for everyone, whether you have a new puppy or you have already titled in obedience or rally. Topics covered will range from the basics: learning the dogs name, sit, stay, come etc, and move to intermediate topics like mat-work and loose leash walking, and we can also venture into target, agility precursor and distance work for those who are ready for it.
Remember: Although we are happy to work with your dogs (in fact we love it!) we will be primarily teaching you how to train your dog.
This system is based on an R+ (positive reinforcement) method.
First class will be for people only.
Note: This class will be held outdoors.
- Instructor: Morgan Stebbins and Michele Moretti
- Day: Friday
- Location: Community Center Front Field
- These classes are NOT play-dates and dogs should not be allowed to interact, nor should they be off leash at any time.
- Please always bring poop bags with you and clean up after your dog.
- These classes are held outside and will be weather permitting.