Winter Soccer Training
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Philipstown Recreation Department and the Philipstown Soccer Club has partnered to bring a winter soccer training program to Philipstown. Run by Steele soccer, players will work on ball handling, foot skills, and more to help improve their game and get ready for the spring season.
Group sizes are small so register early!
- Instructors: Steele Soccer
- Grades K-1st: Tuesdays, 5:00-6:00pm
- Grades 2nd-3rd: Thursdays, 5:00-6:00pm
- Grades 4th-6th: Thursdays, 6:00-7:00pm
- As per the Governor's announcement and the CDC recommendations, mask wearing will no longer be mandatory at the Philipstown Community Center. Although we still strongly recommend masks, they are no longer required as of Wednesday, March 2nd.