Summer Camp 2023 - Kindergarten
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Summer Camp will be here before you know it. Join us for tons of fun including outdoor games, hikes and nature, arts and crafts, silly science, wacky theme days, and awesome special events. You never know what great experiences each new day will bring!
PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE GRADE YOUR CHILD WILL BE ENTERING FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR!
Dates: 8 weeks starting June 26 (There will be no camp on July 3rd and 4th.)
Fee: $165 per week for residents / $180 per week for non-resident (except for week 2)
All campers must have an updated medical form and current physical on file prior to the first day of camp.
Registration will happen on-line or over the phone only - no in person registration will be accepted this year!!
- June 26 - July 30: Wild Wild West - Grab your boots and saddle up for a journey of the imagination to the Wild Wild West! We’ll pan for gold, tell stories around our campfire, round up the villains and celebrate the end of the week with a special treat!
- July 5-7: Holidaze - Every day is a holiday this week! Come join the fun as we take a trip through the calendar and celebrate with games, crafts and activities and end the week trick or treating in your favorite Halloween costume!
- July 10-14: Out of this World (space) - This week we’re hopping in our spaceship and blasting off to outer space! Join us as we explore the planets and stars, build our own rocket ship, create an alien or two and have a visit from STARLAB, the traveling planetarium.
- July 17-21: Pirates Ahoy! - Arrgh! Climb aboard our ship and let the fun begin! This week we transform into pirates as we search for lost treasure with our own treasure maps and maybe meet some interesting creatures along the way!
- July 24 -28: Wacky Week - Get ready for a week of silly fun! Each day will have its own special theme, who knows what wacky adventures we’ll have!
- July 31 - August 4: Dinosaur Days - Calling all junior archeologists!! Join us to dig for fossils, travel back in time to go on a dinosaur safari and practice your best T-Rex roar on our weeklong prehistoric adventure!
- August 7-11: Magic & Make Believe - Explore the world of fairytales and fairies, wizards and other magical creatures. We’ll explore well-loved stories, whip up a potion or two and see if we can discover any magical creatures in our own backyard!
- August 14-18: Carnival! - Each day will be like an adventure under the Big Top with games and crafts that make it feel like a day at the fair! We’ll end the week will a summer barbeque and summer’s end carnival!
- Reminder: This age group does not go on trips.
Additional Forms and Files: